10 Snyder Sarno D'Aniello Maceri & da Costa LLC Lawyers Named to 2023 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America™
Snyder Sarno D'Aniello Maceri & da Costa LLC is pleased to announce that 10 lawyers have been included in the 2023 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America.
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America recognizes associates and other lawyers who are earlier in their careers for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States.
"Best Lawyers was founded with the purpose of recognizing extraordinary lawyers in private practice through an exhaustive peer-review process," said CEO of Best Lawyers Phillip Greer. "More than 40 years later, we are proud to expand our scope, while maintaining the same methodology, to recognize a different demographic of talented and deserving lawyers with ‘Ones to Watch’ recognitions."
Lawyers recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Snyder Sarno D'Aniello Maceri & da Costa LLC would like to congratulate the following lawyers recognized in the 2023 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America:
- Daniel B. Devinney - Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs, Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, and Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Mitchell A. Dornfeld - Family Law and Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Julie R. Katz - Family Law
- Kiera E. Kenniff - Family Law
- Lydia LaTona - Family Law
- Arnaldo J. Pacheco - Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Sarah Sedlack - Family Law
- Dennis Shlionsky - Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Michael J. Weil - Family Law
- Michelle A. Wortmann - Family Law
If You Have a Case, Give Us A Call Today!973-274-5200