Ed Snyder Receives 2019 NJLJ Professional Excellence Mentor Award
By Snyder Sarno D'Aniello Maceri & da Costa LLC on April 03, 2019
Snyder Sarno D'Aniello Maceri & da Costa are pleased to announce that our Partner Edward S. Snyder, Esq., will be the recognized during the 2019 Professional Excellence awards hosted by the NJ Law Journal for his passion for the law and the mentorship he has provided his colleagues. Since the inception of the firm in 2009, Mr. Snyder’s dedication to the practice has proven both instrumental and invaluable.
Mr. Snyder has been a matrimonial practitioner for over 50 years. As a member of the firm since our inception, he has acted as a mentor to our entire firm. His accolades are a testament to his hard work and dedication, but it is his personal connection to the firm that truly showcases his love for the law. Mr. Snyder goes above and beyond to mentor anyone seeking to learn, he is welcoming and always available for guidance. He becomes personally invested in our attorneys, ensuring the health and happiness of the entire firm.
Ed’s list of accomplishments is extensive:
- Recognized by his peers as the recipient of the Saul Tischler Award from the Family Law Section of the New Jersey Bar Association for Lifetime Achievement in family law.
- Awarded the Silver Shingle from Boston University School of Law for outstanding service to the legal profession.
- He was lead counsel in numerous trials and has argued before the Supreme Court of NJ on three occasions (including Konzelman v. Konzelman established new law for cohabitation agreements).
- Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, and a past president of the NJ Chapter.
- Served as a member of the Council of the Section of Family Law of the American Bar Association from 1984 to 1990. Chairman of the Family Law Section of the NJSBA.
- Charter fellow of the International Academy of Family Lawyers.
- Elected a Diplomate of the American College of Family Trial Lawyers.
- Lectured throughout the country on matrimonial and custody matters for many organizations (including the New Jersey State Bar Association, New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education, Delaware State Bar Association, New York Trial Lawyers Association, Pennsylvania Bar Institute and the American Bar Association).
- Authored numerous articles on family law for legal publications.
- Selected for Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers since 1999
- Selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© every year consecutively for two and half decades.
- Selected to the Top 100 2017 New Jersey Super Lawyers list and has been selected as a New Jersey Super Lawyer, consecutively since its inception (2005).
Mr. Snyder brilliantly represents his clients, and he is always available to provide assistance when needed by anyone. He recognizes that many of his clients are distressed during his time with them and he does everything he can to alleviate their hardships by being emotionally supportive. It is with the greatest respect and admiration that we congratulate Ed Snyder for being recognized at the 2019 Professional Excellence awards.
If you or a loved one have questions regarding a family law matter, please contact Snyder Sarno D’Aniello Maceri & da Costa LLC by calling (973)274-5200 or visiting us at www.snydersarno.com .
Related to This
Or Give Us A Call Today!973-274-5200