Emily Carstensen speaking at Rutgers Law School
By Snyder Sarno D'Aniello Maceri & da Costa LLC on September 18, 2017
Emily Carstensen will be speaking at Rutgers Law School on Tuesday, October 3rd. The event is held from 5:30pm-8:15pm.
Emily will be speaking on Navigating a Matrimonial Case: From Filing to Final Judgement.
Emily will provide an overview of family law and family law practice with a focus on:
- Procedural path of a matrimonial case
- Principles of custody and parenting time
- Equitable distribution of marital assets and liabilities
- Child support
- Case Information Statement
- Use of experts to assist the parties and the court
For more information regarding this event, please click here.
If you have any questions regarding parenting time or child custody, please contact the skilled matrimonial attorneys at Snyder Sarno D’Aniello Maceri & da Costa LLC. Call us today at (973) 274-5200.
Related to This
If You Have a Case, Give Us A Call Today!973-274-5200