Emily Carstensen speaking at Rutgers Law School
By Snyder Sarno D'Aniello Maceri & da Costa LLC on September 18, 2017
Emily Carstensen will be speaking at Rutgers Law School on Tuesday, October 3rd. The event is held from 5:30pm-8:15pm.
Emily will be speaking on Navigating a Matrimonial Case: From Filing to Final Judgement.
Emily will provide an overview of family law and family law practice with a focus on:
- Procedural path of a matrimonial case
- Principles of custody and parenting time
- Equitable distribution of marital assets and liabilities
- Child support
- Case Information Statement
- Use of experts to assist the parties and the court
For more information regarding this event, please click here.
Related to This
If You Have a Case, Give Us A Call Today!973-274-5200