Daniel B. Devinney Designated as a Certified Civil Trial Attorney
By Snyder Sarno D'Aniello Maceri da Costa LLC on March 22, 2023
We are pleased to announce that Daniel B. Devinney, Esq. has been designated as a Certified Civil Trial Attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
The Supreme Court of New Jersey certifies attorneys in five areas of law: civil trial law, criminal trial law, matrimonial law, municipal court law and workers’ compensation law. Fewer than 3% of all active civil trial attorneys in New Jersey receive this designation. To qualify and be considered for the certification, attorneys must exhibit an especially high level of skills and experience and meet a stringent list of rigorous criteria, which includes:
• be a member in good standing of the New Jersey Bar for at least five years;
• take a specific number of continuing legal education courses in the three years prior to filing an application;
• demonstrate sustantial involvement in preparation of litigated matters;
• demonstrate an unblemished reputation by submitting a list of attorneys and judges who will attest to the applicant's character and ability; and
• pass a written examination covering various aspects of practice in the designated specialty.
For more information about the attorney certification program, visit The New Jersey Board on Attorney Certification.
Related to This
If You Have a Case, Give Us A Call Today!973-274-5200