Paul da Costa to speak at the NJSBA's 24th Annual Med Mal Update
By Snyder Sarno D'Aniello Maceri & da Costa LLC on November 02, 2020
Partner, Paul M. da Costa, will be a speaker at the NJSBA's 24th Annual Medical Malpractice Update via Zoom on November 7th, 2020. He is pleased to speak at this annual seminar once again. He will be discussing the topic of informed consent and the pros and cons of pursuing such claims.
The webcast will discuss topics including:
- Practical Insights from the Supreme Court
- When are Scafidi and Error of Judgement Jury Charge Appropriate?
- New Rule Changes
- Nursing Home Litigation during the COVID crisis
- What are Defense Attorneys Duties to their clients vs. their insurance carriers
- Electronic medical record discovery and what you need to know
- Wrongful Death and Survival Claims – Who are the Proper Plaintiff’s?
- To use informed consent or not, that is the question for Plaintiff’s Attorney
- Peer review discovery and Applegrad – what is the latest?
- A Review of Every Published Medical Malpractice Case Decided This Past Year Not Covered by Other Speakers
To register for this event click the here, this program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 4.6 hours of total CLE credit. Of these, 4.6 qualify as hours of credit toward certification in civil trial law.
*The New Jersey Supreme Court has suspended the live credit requirement for continuing legal education credits. Until further notice from the Court, all twenty-four credit hours for the compliance period may be fulfilled via live webcasts, webinars and other alternative verifiable formats.
Contact our Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury Attorneys
If you or a loved one need assistance with a medical malpractice or personal injury matter, please contact Paul M. da Costa, of Snyder Sarno D’Aniello Maceri & da Costa LLC. Mr. da Costa is a certified civil trial attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. He is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) and a Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America. He regularly handles high profile cases and has been featured across various media outlets including the Wall Street Journal, Bergen Record, Star Ledger, NBC, NJTV, NJ12, and Vice News. You can schedule a consultation via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (973) 274-5200.
Related to This
Or Give Us A Call Today!973-274-5200