SSDMD Welcomes New Counsel, Cynthia Walters, Esq. to our Team!
By Snyder Sarno D'Aniello Maceri & da Costa LLC on July 15, 2019
Snyder Sarno D’Aniello Maceri & da Costa LLC is pleased to welcome Cynthia Walters, Esq., as Counsel to the Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury and Product Liability team. Ms. Walters is a Certified Civil Trial Attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey who has repeatedly been recognized by Best Lawyers in America.1 She has dedicated her practice to standing up for those who are not capable of doing so themselves. Her resolve to help others is reflected in multiple successful verdicts and settlements and precedent-setting Federal and State Appellate Court opinions. She has an impressive track record of settlements and verdicts:
- Plaintiff co-counsel in Cipollone v. Liggett, one of first verdicts in products liability case against tobacco industry
- $14,400,000 verdict, automobile products liability
- $5,000,000 settlement, automotive design defect
- $4,200,000 verdict, auto accident
- $3,750,000 settlement, improper design of exercise equipment
- $2,500,000 settlement, medical malpractice case involving birth injury
- $2,000,000 settlement, auto accident
- $2,000,000 settlement, birth trauma
- $2,000,000 verdict, truck accident
- $1,750,000 settlement, medical malpractice case involving spine injury
- $1,350,000 settlement, bodily injury, negligent truck loading
- $1,350,000 settlement, medical malpractice, cardiac
- $1,000,000 settlement, medical malpractice case involving failure to diagnose cancer
- $1,000,000 settlement, medical malpractice, stroke misdiagnosis
For over 25 years before joining our firm, Ms. Walters represented plaintiffs who were seriously injured as a result of product defects, birth injuries, negligent medical treatment and automobile accidents. She has successfully faced down medical and manufacturing giants in both Federal and State courtrooms. She has regularly shared her experiences with new lawyers in seminars and has also acted as an arbitrator on a variety of personal injury matters. Ms. Walters’ expertise and hands-on, client oriented approach and reputation for success have resulted in other lawyers referring matters requiring her areas of expertise.
We look forward to working with Ms. Walters and are excited to formally welcome her to SSDMD!
To learn more about Ms. Walters click [here]
To contact Ms. Walters: (908) 927-0200 | email@example.com
1 Cynthia A. Walters has been included in the list of Best Lawyers published by the Best Lawyers in America from 2003-2019. The list is generated entirely on peer review. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Related to This
If You Have a Case, Give Us A Call Today!973-274-5200